StressCenter.com Winter Festival and Party

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:23 pm

ROTFLMBO!!!
excellent Shif!!! :D

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 am

Hmmmmmm, should I tell you who rthe Xanax belongs to? It sure isnt the same persom tossing the snowballs...... it may be the person holding the snowballs......or could it be that someone was being sneaky and brought some meds that no one uses just to mess with your mind? Or is the Xanax the carollors from earlier and that is the way for them to get to us? Wait..... I hear something...... LOOK OVER THERE!!!!!! Dagnab it, you missed the snowball chucker. Shes a quick little thing she is. Now as for the person that pushed you down the hill. Are you sure it was a person? Maybe it was the escaped circus bear that was trained to laugh. OVER THERE!!!! darn it you missed her again! She sure is getting gutsy!

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:38 am

SO... the snowball chucker is female!!!! Interesting. It was quite a throw for a girl !

As for the bear laughing....you ARE on Xanax ! Those pills are yours !!!! Unless those pills were a decoy.........I'm so confused. WHO THREW THE SNOWBALLS !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh crap ! Here comes another one !!!!!! DUCK !

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:59 am

Now, now. Maybe the laughing bear threw it. And SHE ate the Xanax so she had the power. Besides, we are in the mountains, where else would a escaped, trained, circus bear go? Wouldnt they want to hide with other bears? Havent you ever seen Tom and Jerry cartoons? You know the one where the dancing bear escapes and starts dancing with Tom? Well, this bear doesn't dance it laughs and throws snowballs! (sorry a step back into childhood) Maybe the Xanax is mine Im starting to imagine things!!! But then again, I see you think the bear is a duck..... maybe we both need it!?!? Do you really want me to tell you who is throwing the snowballs? Well her name is..................

Jill, we still need the copy machine!!! Have you found one yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:02 pm

The snowball chucker was JILL ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Now, now, I don't think anyone from the StressCenter.com would be involved in anything so unseemly as run-by snowball hits.

I suggest we all go on some daytime talk show and discuss our feelings about the snowballs. Plus they can do a DNA test for us and find out who the father is.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:43 pm

....WHO THE FATHER IS ?????? I'M PREGNANT ????????????????........oh, wait, I don't have the parts to do that. whew !!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhh........you mean OUR father !!!!!!! I get it.

Look SeaRunner......I originally said that it was impossible that the snowball was thrown by a girl........it was too powerful. hmmmmmmm

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:44 am

I never said Jill was the snowball chucker!!! I just asked if she got a copy machine. The father of a snowball? Is DNA frozen water? Ok so maybe is wasn't a bear. Maybe it was a shrunken head doctor. That before SHE was a shrunken head doctor SHE was a spear chucker. Or maybe she played pro softball.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:56 am

Wildcard, even though your response was a wee bit abstract.....ok....a lot abstract, ummmmmmmm are you telling me that a shrunken head threw the snowball ? ummmmmm a shrunken head doesn't have arms. Unless the shrunken head spit the snowball at me. NOW I SOUND LIKE I'M ON XANAX !!!!!! SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO ???

Anyway, there's still no way that the snowball came from a shunken head. That would just be ridiculous. The way I see it is that the way the snowball hit, the snowball had to have come from the top of the hill. It felt like it was from the side and above. Shrunken heads are small, so if it was from shrunken head, the snowball would've hit me in the jimmy in an upward motion. Nope, not from a shrunken head. You are covering for someone.........you KNOW who tossed the snowball.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:41 pm

But, if we are in the mountains a shrunken head may have been above you......... WAIT WAIT WAIT I never said a shrunken head threw anything. I said that the person who shrinks heads that was a who was a spear chucker threw it. However, the thought of a shrunken head throwing things is kinda funny.

Oh, so I do know who threw it. But guess what? I'm not gonna teeeeeelllllllllll!!!!

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”