StressCenter.com Winter Festival and Party

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:01 pm

I got this in an email from a friend and I think if she comes she will and be in charge of the games.

One thing about Winter is to “EXPECT LESS AND GET MORE”! So, for the day that called for only 1 inch of snow that ended up being 8 feet; we will have stay inside. But don't worry; we have hot coffee/hot chocolate and comic relief with some popular board games.

Charades: act out different phobias - “Who wants Omphalophobia. – fear of Belly Buttons?)

Pictionary: draw anxiety symptom – “Using a brown pen is obviously IBS – lets get creative.”

Outburst: people with anger issues – “NO cussing please.”

Solitaire: for those with social anxiety

Balderdash: for the "talkative" group

Connect the Dots: “note: the ones in front of your eyes don’t count”

CandyLand: “Ahh – the meds are kicking in…”

Price Is Right: “All shopaholics on my team!”

Operation: for those who fear doctors – “It’s a chance to take control!”

Hungry Hungry Hippo: “The more you eat – you win?” asks the food addict.

Trivial Pursuit: "For those obsessive Google Searchers...Game On!

Scrabble: the Medication Edition

Chess: over analyze, what if… move, think… over analyze, what if... move... think... hmmmm

I Spy: for the Lurkers who stand in the corners

Life: “Agoraphobics – a chance to test it out first.”

Deal or No Deal: the Fear or No Fear Edition

Simon Says: “Co-Dpendants listen up!”

Stress Family Feud:”Out of 100 people surveyed, name the top 7 reasons for a panic attack.”

Twister: “Anyone with Vertigo want to play?”

Cooties: (((( It’s OK - they are NOT real.))))

Rubik’s cubes: “SSHHHH - door prizes for the Insomniacs.”

I hope you all have a good time being stuck inside and in the morning we will be selling tickets for the one who want to go on a “GUILT TRIP” for having fun!

Powered by Eve Community

Stress Center Home Stress Center Community Personal Zone Private Messaging Winter Festival Post - Humor

Contact Us | Stress Center Home | Privacy Statement | Terms of Service
test
Last edited by jillzmind on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:53 am

One really big problem with this, WHO WOULD WANT TO GO OUTSIDE? I mean, all thouse fun things to do...... I love it though!!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:30 pm

....I hate to whine, but my hands and feet are going numb. My face is freezing and my pants are full of snow from falling off the sled and cartwheeling down the hill.....sorry I didn't mean to complain.......

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:08 pm

AND WHO KEEPS WHIPPING SNOW BALLS AT ME ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT....great now I'm dizzy.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:00 am

Originally posted by manofmusic:
AND WHO KEEPS WHIPPING SNOW BALLS AT ME ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT....great now I'm dizzy.
Love the party. Think we should start playing StressCenter family feud game right now

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:27 am

I know who is throwing the snowballs. But Im not gonna tell. tee hee. LOOK OUT! made you look!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Judging by the specks of snow and ice on your gloves I think I know who's been whipping the snowballs too..............haaahahahhahahahah NOW I've got your bottle of Xanax !!! HAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA. They're going to go for a ride if your don't fess up on who's been whipping snowballs at me !!!!

HAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAA

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 am

Ok but you have to promise not to pay her..... err them back! Its........ Naw never mind! Throw the Xanax it isnt mine any how!!!! TEEHEE!
:p :D :) ;) :cool:

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:49 pm

SO.....you were holding the Xanax for someone else ! Interesting......Let's see. You were holding the Xanax for someone else....could it be that "someone else" was the whipper of the snowball ???????? Could it be the same person that pushed me down the hill. All I remember hearing is laughter from the top of the hill as I was cartwheeling down the hill ! hmmmmmmmmm
.........I'm not sure if laughter and Xanax goes together.....

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”