StressCenter.com Winter Festival and Party

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:28 am

Wildcard - That's too funny. I noticed the whole love thing and just thought you were saying to Jill that you loved my sense of humor. I figured you weren't stalking me or anything like that! Should I be scared? ;)

Jilly - I think you might be confused about the song. Stephen King is supposed to be coming out with his rendition of "Author Got Ran Over by a Reindeer", lol!

As for arts and crafts, I'll have to think on that one. I am a bit concerned about the panflute though. There might be adverse reactions to anyone near the flautist as they blow out old pill dust while playing. There my be contact highs or lows depending on the med!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 am

Uh,oh..I FEEL like I just got run over by a reindeer!! I'm wanting to be at this party and join in all the fun but I'm stressing about every little thing! (seriously) So how can I get back to this party atmosphere??

I'm not sure the relaxation CD is working and if Jill or Shif sling marshmallows at me I may totally lose it and go cry in the corner forever! :( :? Help me....

Barb

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:10 am

Baby Steps ;)

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:18 am

Hey how about we bring our journals and on the final event we burn them all in a giant bonfire?
(ofcourse bring a new journal to pen your anxiety over having just destroyed your journals)

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Well hey were'd my commitee members go? we got planning to do ;) :o

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:54 am

But before you burn them make sure you made a copy....... Jill, we need a copy machine!!! And to make it safer, maybe we should have little pillows for the marshmellows so they dont hurt anyone. Anyone know how to make littlew pillows for marshmellows? Oooopppss, that would require a needle..... probably not a good idea. Oh, how about ballons instead? Wait, wait, wait, then we would all pass out trying to blow those up. How about the beans out of a bean bag? The marshmellows are going to be moist so the beans would stick to them and make it for a softer landing. I GOT IT!!!!.................... Nope, nope, nope, sorry I thought I an idea. Brain Fart!

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:03 pm

way to get the ball rolling again Wildcard! Thank You :)

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Jill! Wildcard! Thank goodness you found me. I've been lost and wandering around the wilderness for the last three days while planning the night hike route. I had to survive on SSRI rationing and an asthma inhaler. At least I had time to think about my position as choir director and musical program while I was wandering. I found three shrubs, a large boulder, and a handful of pine cones that have agreed to join the choir. The boulder said it sang tenor, but I think it's holding out and can do bass. I'm not sure about the pine cones; all they do is fight.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:13 am

Be careful with those pine cones if they get mad they can really cause a fight that can grow to be the size of a tree. Sorry, ther is that attempt at weak humor. That boulder probably sank so low (sang solo) after being dropped from the mountain tops that it could only be heard by itself. Speaking of heards, have you tought about herding the pine cones? Maybe herding them into a pen would do a TREEmendous job of keeping them from fighting. But then again, how would pine cones fit into a PEN?

Maybe we should bring a compass along on the hike with us! If Jamie got lost wondering I will need it for back-up. Oh oh, do compasses go on hikes? Where do they hide their legs? Or is it that we could use the compass for the center to hike during the football game?

You know what? If we bring the shrubs to the three headed knight it may let us pass! (Holly Grail- Monty Python)

Sorry all Monday!!! Had to make it better!! Long weekend needed to release tensioon.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Love it guys :D

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”