Need advice on healt

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
walter clark

Post by walter clark » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:36 am

Here's how it goes , for the last week i haven't been sleeping good at all i go to bed around 10pm and by 1h30 i'm awake and it seems i don't go back to sleep after that ( i'm sure i do but i always seem to be awake) i am feeling so pooped it's getting ridiculous by 11h00 am i would just go back to bed, i feel nauseous a good part of the day, today i had the joy of having a sore stomach and a headache on top of that, my eyes are dry or tired i don't know which one but they burn, i drink alot of water cause i'm thirsty all the time so i pee all the time also. I never feel this way before Af so i doubt that it's that, I just feel plain crappy... Af should start today or this weekend, now before you all go saying i could be pregnant, dh had a vasectomy 1 1/2 year ago with sperm count 0 after testing... Can someone tell me what could be wrong with me i'm so tired of being like this i'm usually always feeling good and get good nights sleeps..
walter clark

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 am

Have you gotten your hormones checked? I am 24 and after horrible anxiety for a year was checked and found out my progestrone was 0.2. Normal levels start at 14. I would get a complete blood work up to see what the problem could be. I really hope things get better for you!!

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”