Letter to mom!!!

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
energy

Post by energy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:51 am

A mother passing by her son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up, then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to "MOM". With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter........

Dear Mom

It is with great regret and sorrow that i am writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because i wanted to avoid a scene with you and dad. I have been finding real passion with stacy and she is so nice, but i knew you wouldn't approve of her because of all her piercings, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than i am. But it's not only the passion.........Mom she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy together. She owns her very own tent in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana really doesn't hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime, we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it so don't worry mom. I'm 15 and i know how to take care of myself. Someday im sure we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love

Your Son

P.S. Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card that's in my center desk drawer.

I love you. Call me when it's safe to come home.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:32 pm

LOL! Love it :D

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:14 pm

This is hilarious :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing...Too funny for me!!! Tee Hee!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:46 pm

Thanks sooooo much for this. That was so funny, and I needed a laugh today.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:17 pm

A bunch of us got this through email at work from another one of our coworkers and boy did we get a good laugh from this one....

So glad to share this with everyone....take care and best wishes!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:05 am

That was great stuff!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:08 am

:D

Yes, I figure God even laughed at that one!!
Good for you!!

A photo for your thoughts today:

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”