Blonde joke

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
Don57

Post by Don57 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:42 am

This Blonde entered the airplane and sat in the business class. The stewardess came by and said 'You need to move to the economy class seats." as this is what she paid for. She replied "I'm beautiful and blonde and I'm going to Miami and I want to sit here!" The stewardess explained again that she must move to the Economy section of the airplane. The Blonde replied "I'm beautiful and Blonde and I'm going to Miami and I want to sit here."... So the Stewardess went to the pilot and told him what was going on and he said they would radio for the police and that she would be arrested when they landed. The co-pilot said, "Wait a minute. Is she a blonde?" The stewardess said in a surprized voice "Why yes! How did you know?" He said "My wife is a blonde and I speak bonde so let me go talk with her." He approached the blonde and whispered in her ear... She said, "OH! I'm so sorry." and she got up and went to the economy section..... The Stewardess asked "What did you say to her?" He said "I told her that the business class section was not going to Miami..."
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger, the smarter, the faster hand; But sooner or later the person who wins is the one who thinks "I can." Author Unknown

http://dp19032k9.webs.com

Steve2120

Post by Steve2120 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Very creative. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”