BE A MUSIC MAKER

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:21 pm

I have found in the past that funny tunes and my favorite songs ALWAYS cheered me up and made me move around the house!!!! GET THOSE FAVS OUT PEOPLE, DANCE DANCE DANCE...I love the Macarena, Mambo #5, Celebration, and Shake it up......DOES MIRACLES!!!! Nice weather is finally here Blast those boomboxes!!!! creamcheese

Shifrah

Post by Shifrah » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:22 am

cheese, I love my iPod...where else can I listen to In His Presence, Funky Town, I Want You to Want Me, Dude Looks Like a Lady, He Reigns Victorious, Right Now, and Car Wash. What a mix! LOL.

The best thing, is after I'm done listening to it while working out, I keep it on in the kitchen while making my smoothie, then I plug it into my CD player and hear it when I'm in the shower.

I shake up my whole morning that way!
Shif.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:33 am

Its so true.....I noticed that a long time ago and forgot how good music makes me feel. I was listening to Public TV yesterday and they had Cds with all Disco on it..I loved that back then, very happy upbeat music....Good bands and funny fashions. BUT hey, that was in back then!!! Now look at the kids.....undies hanging out and all. Dont know how that fashion statement started......not on the catwalk thats for sure!!!!!LOL creamcheese

martha sadler

Post by martha sadler » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:16 pm

:) Cream cheese
I like to dance to country music at work ,at home when I am clean the house and when I am feel blue in the winter months I listen to music that will lift me up. Good luck on what ever you are work on. Martha

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”