Got this funny OCD-ish email had to share it :)

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Liz
you use the public salt at restuarants?? I don't trust it. A tiny micr organism cootie may have crawled up into the salt, and the pepper too for that matter :p :D

J~

bna

Post by bna » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:56 am

That was absolutely hilarious. I nearly fell off my seat laughing. Thank you, thank you. I so much needed a good laugh.

I hope you don't mind if I print it up so I could look at it when i am feeling funky.

Take care and God Bless.

SALTK

Post by SALTK » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:48 am

:)

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Hey Jill,
I barely ever come to the humor section, so I visited here today...LOL..

Who ever said "laughter" was good medicine; knew exactly what he/she was talking about...Tee Hee!!!

Can you imagine taking all of our emails seriously???

That would be just too funny!!! We would be afraid to move...ROFL!!!

I do have a thing about public bathrooms...LOL..

You should see me in those!!! First of all, I have never sat on a commode, no matter how clean it looked!!!

Secondly, I always use my foot to flush the commodes, if I do not have a paper towel handy!!!

Thirdly, I use a paper towel to turn the faucets on and off!!!

If they do not have paper towels, but just the hand drying machines, then I use the sleeves of whatever I am wearing to open the door...LOL

I also have a thing with restaurants and so does my hubby!!! I am overly concerned when they do not wear plastic gloves!!!

Thanks again!!! This was very funny, you nut :p

stevensmom

Post by stevensmom » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:55 pm

All I can say LOLOLOLOL!!!
Completely laughed out loud at the hand on the mouse!
Good stuff :)))
My life is my hand on the mouse!!!

Michele G

Post by Michele G » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:21 am

Thanks Jill! This was a good one. :)

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Okay so today I was at Target and needed to visit the ladies room and I had to put my purse on the floor..ewww I know , then I was washing my hands and thought.."I better wash the bottom of my purse" :eek:
I washed up and gave a lil swipe to the purse and then thought of this silly email and had a good out loud laugh. I hope I didn't scare anyone in the bathroom ? :p

Shifrah

Post by Shifrah » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:39 pm

I just remembered something about those remote controls.

On Myth Busters they tested all kinds of things for bacteria and they found the most on remote controls.

Can you guess what I did with your Avon Anti-Bacterial Gel at the hotel, Jill? LOL.
Shif.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.

jillzmind

Post by jillzmind » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Remote controls? ewwwww !!!
I guess that makes sense.I would think a phone receiver had more cooties?!
Did you wash the remote first, then dry it thoroughly then lather on the sanitizer?? haha
I probably would have. Me no likie cooties!!
grodie to the max..

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Jill,
This is absolutely "hilarious"...I also have a thing with my tooth brush!!! I am very "picky" about where it is placed..Tee Hee

Also, I literally scald it after using it!!! Then, I re-scald it before using it!!!

And I thought that I was over my "obsessions"

Give me a break ;)...

My mother used to call me and ask me, if she I thought something was safe to eat, and I would laugh out loud and say, "yes"..

Within a day or so, I would be calling her and basically asking her the same type of question...and of course she would laugh out loud too...

I think it must run in my family ;)

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”