Favorite T.V. Shows

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:56 am

I LOVE Starting Over. Gives me alot of good info and stuff, and its great.

I like America's next top model, of course American Idol, Real world.

I like pretty much nick at night, full house, roseanne etc.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:26 am

Andreababes, it looks like we watch the same TV shows! I am addicted to AMerica's Next TOp Model, American Idol, THe REal World...I also watch FUll House (I can't believe I"m admitting that) and Roseanne....I even watch The Golden GIrls Reruns...and yes...I admit it I watch LIttle House on the Prairie... :-)

Post by Guest » Tue May 20, 2008 10:42 am

this is fun, Ami!

I loved Gilmore Girls forever--but i missed most of the last season, but "Sukie" is now on
Samantha Who? with Christina Applegate and Jennifer Esposito--which I find not so inline with my morals, but pretty hilarious
Then there's Numb3rs--which is way over my head a lot of the time. But the characters are kind and kind of sexy--then there's the light stuff/guilty pleasures on USA that start new in the summer
Burn Notice
Psych (fake psychic detective agency)
and
Monk
(and I don't even own a tv!)

Post by Guest » Tue May 27, 2008 6:46 pm

CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM!
SEINFELD
THE LARRY SANDERS SHOW
THE SIMPSONS
SEX AND THE CITY

Love love love those shows. When i feel panicy or down i put one of these on and feel better!!!!

Post by Guest » Thu May 29, 2008 3:20 pm

I love "Monk" and "Psych". I also love "Everybody Loves Raymond". I adore Doris Roberts. Also the sci-fi stuff. 'Stargate Atlantis", "Torchwood", "Doctor Who". Oh, and even though I sometimes have fears regarding health, I love "House".

Post by Guest » Fri May 30, 2008 1:23 pm

Hey what about Scrubs? I watch the re runs all the time and still laugh.

Post by Guest » Fri May 30, 2008 5:52 pm

hah.scrubs is the best mostly because of the things turk and jd do together...and jd is the most attractive thing in that hopital..major crush~~*

Post by Guest » Fri May 30, 2008 5:57 pm

hmm...to actually respond to the question I always find a sense of comfort in watching friends because it always makes me laugh nd top chef also helps me realize what i want to accomplish when i become a chef it makes me want to move foward with my goals and dreams for the future...

Post by Guest » Sat May 31, 2008 12:32 pm

I don't know that it helped me with my anxiety but I just loved the show Miss Guided. I swear the writers followed me around back when I was in high school lol.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:12 am

My favorite show is Army Wives, on lifetime.

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”