Favorite T.V. Shows

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:21 pm

I love 'Whose Line Is It Anyway', 'Three's Company' and a lot of British comedy stuff... In fact, both Whose Line and Three's Company started as Britcoms!

I'm a southern girl with a British sense of humor! :p

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:14 am

Star Trek - any version - helps me forget reality. That's probably why I like taking part in live theater so much - reality is suspended. But back to Trekkin'....anyone else out there like to hang out 'where no man has gone before'? What does it do for your anxiety/stress levels?

little italy

Post by little italy » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:38 am

The Golden girls are the greatest. Before the program I watched them every night so i could laugh before I went to sleep. I also dearly love the Cosby Show. Bill cosby is soooo funny and will make your day!

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:22 am

i was speaking with my therapist about tv shows and movies and she suggested two movies that will put a humorous aspect onto ocd and anxiety. They are As good as it gets with Jack Nicholson and the other is Uptown Girls with Brittany Murphy

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:06 pm

Everybody Loves Raymond is my absolute favorite, even though it has ended, but I still love watching the reruns. It feels so good to laugh. I also like King of Queens if I can stay awake long enough to watch it. We sure could all use some good laughs.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:52 pm

STELLA, that show is funny

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:13 pm

My favorite sitcom is King of Queens...the show makes me laugh out loud.....and I love that feeling!

ctr

Post by ctr » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:09 am

Well I have to say for some good old comfort with the ol tube I like to watch Nick at night and watch Rosanne and Fresh Prince, those always lighten my mood.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:27 pm

Mine would have to be YES DEAR

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:56 am

I LOVE Starting Over. Gives me alot of good info and stuff, and its great.

I like America's next top model, of course American Idol, Real world.

I like pretty much nick at night, full house, roseanne etc.

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”