Rose goes to Heaven

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
Russ K

Post by Russ K » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 am

Two 90-year-old women, Rose and Blanche, had been friends all of their lives.

When it was clear that Rose was dying, Blanche said, "Rose, we both loved playing softball.
Please do me one favor; when you get to Heaven, let me know if there's women's softball there".

Rose looked up at Blanche from her deathbed and said, "Blanche, if it's at all possible, I'll do this favor for you". Shortly after that, she passed on.

At midnight a few nights later, Blanche was awoken from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of white light and a voice calling out to her, "Blanche, Blanche..."

"Rose! Where are you?

"In Heaven", replied Rose. "I have some really good news and a little bad news".

"Tell me the good news first", said Blanche.

"The good news", Rose said, "is that there's softball in Heaven. Better yet, all of our old buddies who died before us are here, too. Better than that, we're all young again. Better still, it's always springtime, and it never rains or snows. And best of all, we can play softball all we want, and we never get tired".

"That's fantastic", said Blanche. "It's beyond my wildest dreams! So what's the bad news"?

"Your're pitching Tuesday".
`
Last edited by Russ K on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:02 pm

Ooooh haha Love it! I guess one should always be prepared and sleep in their uniform? haha
Thanks for the funny

:)

Jill~

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Loved this one!!!!!!!!!!Thanks!

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Russ -

I rarely laugh out loud when I read a new joke, but that one got me! Great post. :)

Jamie

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:34 am

Laughter is so good for the soul!! I got a real belly laugh after reading this one! Thanks...I needed this today!

Shalene :D

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:04 pm

LMBO....that was a real good one Russ...thanks for that!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:28 am

Hilarious! Thanks for my first laugh of the Day! Dana

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”