I Had To Laugh

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
ellenfisher

I Had To Laugh

Post by ellenfisher » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:33 pm

I am finishing session five nutrition and exercise. Normally, when I read the carry along cards for the day, I try to read through all of the ones for the sessions I've completed, not just the one I am working on. I like to do this as a "refresher" so to speak. Today, I read through the cards for sessions one through five and started to read six (I keep them all in one pile). When I realized I was reading the session six card on anger, but I haven't started that session yet, the thought crossed my mind in a fun and silly moment, "Hey I haven't started the session on anger yet, so I guess I can still be angry today if I feel like it-Ha-Ha!" :D It was so funny to me; I laughed out loud. It's been so long, I can hardly remember when I just thought a fun and silly thought and just laughed out loud at it and myself. :D I am so grateful. I thank God for the program! Wishing all of you the best! Peace, calm and courage in the trials and laughter in the joys!

coachchris

Re: I Had To Laugh

Post by coachchris » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 pm

I love when we hear our thoughts now and we can just under-react, laugh at them and let them go. Thanks for sharing!! You're doing great!

Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”