Barry's colonoscopy journal

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:27 am

I just had my first colonoscopy two weeks ago so I can really relate. rofl That is too funny. They say the night before is the worst part - oh no, it's all bad. I was awake through the entire episode and remember details and have been traumitized with nightmares from it. rofl My meds didn't hit me until I got home and then I passed out for three hours. lol

Great one and thanks for the laugh.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi Anita R,I recently had a colonostopy and never felt a thing.Great Dr.My next one won,t be for 10 years.How about you?Some people need an exam every 5 years.

Anyway,meanwhile do your homework,get references for a Dr. whith a good rep.No kidding,not 1 sec of discomfort to any degree.

Liz

Diane

Post by Diane » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:23 am

I haven't laughed that hard in years!!!!! I actually had tears rolling out of my eyes!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:40 pm

This is extremely funny!!! Thanks sooo much for sharing this with all of us!!!!

epa

Post by epa » Sat May 02, 2009 3:15 pm

I'm happy as long as everyone laughs. Thats my goal in life i guess LOL.
ATTITUDE -- The mind is like a parachute...it doesn't work unless it's open!!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:55 am

:D Thank was funny story. I glad every thing come out ok and you haven't had colon cancer. They can save a life, that for sure.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:40 am

Not sure how I missed this earlier. Very good stuff.Dave Barry is a very funny guy ;)
Thanks for posting this.
Jill~

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:57 am

That was tooooo funny. I am going in for one on the 21st of Dec and ws worried about it. I am so not looking foreward to blowing the back of the toilet off : )

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”