I am very miserable. And i dont know what to do.?

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
onjananamak

Post by onjananamak » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:45 am

I have:
bad grades-trying to get into a college prep school
bad friends- tell me im fat and no one will ever love me. manipulate me
a father who tells me i am going to be miserable in life
a sister with mitochrondria disease- been going on for 3 years
people being mean to me in school- made fun of
bad allergies- colds

And i am crying because all these things go into dept so much. i dont want to talk about them all.

And what more, i hate myself. I hate that im sensitive. I hate that im stupid. I hate that im unlikable. I hate that im ugly. I hate that people would believe the lies about me. i hate that my crush might like me and people keep trying to get him to not.** I hate that im crying. I hate that people idk give me weird looks in the mall, im not goth. I hate that i somehow love myself and hate myself at the same time. I hate that one moment i like me and then someone crushes it all down, down, down. I hate that i will never be good enough for myself or anyone else.

I hate and like me.
Last edited by onjananamak on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
onjana namak

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:10 am

Hi Onjana--I first have a question, you posted on Humor for Anxiety. So I have to ask the question; are you being sarcastic?

Because the things you are saying are not funny or humorous at all, so I wanted to clarify with you that what you are posting here was not suppose to be funny in any which way? If your comments are your true feelings and you are miserable then I'm here to cheer you up, I hope. :)

Let's put the "lie" to your comments. You can't possibly be stupid, or you wouldn't be able to operate a computer and post here.

You can't possible hate yourself that much or you wouldn't be here talking about yourself.

Why do you think you are unliked? I did read what you did say about what your father said, and he is just being a jerk or ignorant to say that to you unless that is his way of trying to help you to improve or feel better.

So if your father is being a jerk when he tells you that you will be miserable for the rest of your life, don't Listen to Him! :) He can't read the future for you! Only you can decide what your future will be.

Why do you think you won't be good enough for yourself or others? You just have to change your thinking...write 3 positive things about yourself right now. Cheer up...things will get better! :) Paislee

AndrewG11

Post by AndrewG11 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:24 pm

sounds a lot like my life. i'm also trying to get into college and get a job among other things. i respect that you've had to deal with all of that stuff, for me my problems have mostly started with me and it hasn't been other people inflicting things on me. my family doesn't really care about me i guess, so i'm basically on my own. i've just found that getting one or two people to talk with who you can say ANYTHING to helps so much. i don't know if you have people like that in your life or not, but if you don't you can message me cause i really do enjoy hearing what people on here have to say. i've usually just pushed all my drama away, but everytime i really talk i get better and better at it, and it's like that for everybody, i think so at least. whatever though. i just thought if you didn't want to talk to older people (not that there is anything wrong with them) i'm a pretty normal guy, just really depressed. if you want to talk let me know. thanks
Andrew

bob p

Post by bob p » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:24 am

i know what you have to do. you have to start changing the way you think. i know it is hard but you CAN do it. start by getting some real positive affirmations http://www.newconversations.net/richo_essay01.htm whatever ones you want. start carrying the pos. aff. around. whenever you have a knucklehead say something bad about you pull out the affirmations and read them to yourself. you are a wonderful person who is just lost in all of this negative nonsense. start being a positive person with yourself. i know it sounds tough but they say to start a new habit it takes 21 days for it to take hold. so try it and get back to us. you can do it we are all here for you.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:36 am

Bob P--That is an excellent link you posted! :) Thanks! Paislee

lockdo

Re: I am very miserable. And i dont know what to do.?

Post by lockdo » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:05 am

:cry: :evil: Man I feel like people just want to keep me down. I have made mistakes but to add insult to injury is even tougher to digest at times. I have not been a relationship in years. I am on 3 medications (zoloft, norvasc, singular) for high blood pressure, rhinitis and depression. I still am optimistic and will keep pushing!!!! You have to believe in yourself no matter what!!! ;)

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”