a new Anxious TV program..have you watched it?

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
MmeLeota

Post by MmeLeota » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am

I just found it by mistake last night. They were walking people through Anxiety problems. The funny part was when they took this woman out for a walk. she was then asked how she felt..it was so funny, it was as if I had seen the program before. I answered all of the questions with the same answer she gave a few seconds later. My husband just looked at me like "how'd you know the answers?" I said "see we all have the same traits".
The therapist took her outside to exercise..she said after walking a ways her heart was pounding..the therapist said "like when you have panic" she said yes, right as I said yes..he asked "Is it as bad as a panic attack in the house" and we both said "no, Im just tired from walking"...Amazing, Same heart, same pounding but a different response to it..after walking you just feel "Whew, I'm tired and my hearts pounding"...but when I'm at the computer or in bed and that same feeling happens I just know I'm going to die.
This should be an interesting show.. I put this post here under Humor only because I think it will make some of you laugh at having the same answers to the questions they ask...can't wait till the next show.
Last edited by MmeLeota on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "What the heck happened?"

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:13 am

What channel is that show on and what time? Sounds interesting.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:08 am

I went to the DHC website to find out when it is airing and found very little...12:00 am (60 minutes) Anxious TV-PG, CC

ANXIOUS will follow real people battling severe anxiety disorders and their attempts to control their anxiety and take back their lives.

SO, I wrote to them and told them that they finally have come up with a program that doesn't ADD to my anxiety and now I cannot find out when it is on again...lol hopefully they will let me know. I am also contacting Comcast to ask them. ANXIOUS from Discovery Health Channel
Last edited by MmeLeota on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”