Laugh at the Devil

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
Lonely Le Ann

Post by Lonely Le Ann » Wed May 19, 2010 6:14 pm

I have found when I am faced with a crisis or some other disparaging thought or situation I remeber that all of this is a test or trial derived from Satan(see book of Job) and according to the final chapters of Revelation all of sin Satan and his demons and every sort of bad feeling, ache and pain will be cast into the Lake of Fire and that God will wipe away every tear and we remeber sin and pain no more and that fills me with God's unending joy and I begin to feel giddy and laugh and direct that laughter toward the enemy and that good feeling defeats him for awhile and makes me feel a whole lot better :D I hope this helps you all! Le Ann

onlinehealth

Re: Laugh at the Devil

Post by onlinehealth » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:03 am

Before man was man, and demons were demons, Buer was among a group of souls, that ruled the earth, with other souls and angelic beings, he was the first to go against the will of God, and join Lucifer in rounding up support by his kind (Lucifer being the leader of his kind at this time), and thus, a trader to God, and to his kind to win the favor of Lucifer, which he did, which we can call early man, and thus his kind turned into what now is known as the demonic forces of Hell and Earth, but he was turned into a demon eater a beast of a rat, a savage among savages, and he was waiting to eat Azaz'el if indeed he could grab such a moment.
[url=http://www.onlinehealthupdates.com/]Health Problems[/url]
[url=http://www.onlinehealthupdates.com/]Health Information[/url]

early31

Re: Laugh at the Devil

Post by early31 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:35 am

Sooo... there was a guy that did trading for god.. and a savage of savages wanted to eat a... azazl?
What?

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”