I Tried This" EXPERIMENT" WITH OUR THREADS!!! LOL

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 am

Hi Everyone, I went down through the names of these "threads" and came up with some "very interesting facts"...I found out that we can look at the name of our threads and "tell a story"...

I used almost all of these threads and came up with something of my "very own"...LOLOLOLOL!!!
If you notice when reading below, I have put the name of the threads in "quotation marks"...LOLOLOL, as not to confuse anyone!!!

Here is my story!!!

This one is "bound to make you laugh", and "you will know I have lost it when you read this one"

"Hey to everyone out there"..."I need help from anyone willing to take a little time out of their day"...I'm having a "Hispanic Attack" :(

I called the "Psychiatric Hotline" and they asked me, "Have you ever heard of Denice's program for causing anxiety and depression"..

No help there, so I made a "Prank call" to StressCenter and some lady answered and ask me "Yiddish Wassup" ..They even said there was "Humor for this hypochondria"..Can you believe that??? :? :? :?

I must say they had "no respect at all"...They just said, "Don't worry, be happy"...They asked me, "Where are you from"-"?????" Uhhh, how dare they ask me that, after insulting me like that!!! I tell ya "No Respect at all".. :roll:

They wanted to know if I had attended the "StressCenter.com Winter Festival and Party" which, they were having!!! :mad:

And to beat it all off, before hanging up on me, they had the nerve to invite me to their "Stress Center Summer Picnic"... :eek:

"OOPS", I am only on "week 2" of the program!!! And I am already wondering what "PMS" stands for, since there are "44 interesting facts about me"... :? :? :?

I "Got this funny OCD-ish email and had to share it :)" "HA HA HA" I received "One of the funniest videos I've ever seen" was "Just a couple Good 'ole' boys having fun, and some video telling me "Don't send a man to the grocery store".. :D .

Remember "There is humor for all of our kind", or you are a "monk" who can tell a "Fishing Joke" to all of his "civil servants", and discuss "Marriage" and all "Rose goes to Heaven" ;) ;) :p

Never forget, "Two of the greatest qualities in life are"

1) "Barry's colonoscopy journal"
2) "Rules for men and women"

Have you ever "placed personal ads for people with anxiety/panic/depression"??? You might want to try it since there are "20 ways to maintain a healthy level of Insanity" :) :? ;) :D

Have a great day experimenting with making this one much better ;) :D :)
Last edited by Guest on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:31 am

Well Ms Cloie
you have bumped your funny bone today haven't you? ;)
Very creative and funny. You done good :D

J~

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Hey Jill,
I must say that I have "found much humor" today...Tee Hee!!!

If you go over and check Charlie's thread out, then I am sure you will find out why my "funny bone" got tickled...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Charlie and manofmusic are "totally" cracking me up!!!

I am tellin' ya, there are some "very funny" threads on this little forum, and it sure does wonders for one's "peace of mind"...Tee Hee!!!

If you don't believe me, then just take a little trip down to Charlie and manofmusic's "homestead"...Tee Hee...Much too funny for me ;)

BTW: I haven't a clue what got into me today, beginning a thread using our "thread names"

I think I am going to just go ahead and plead "insanity" and get it over with...LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I pray you get some rest, while I sit here and laugh myself into a "stupor" :D ;) :roll: :eek: :p

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”