Jeff Dunhams comedy

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
KRISTEN

Post by KRISTEN » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:14 pm

I just wanted to share because I am the crabbiest,most unwilling to laugh at anything person I know. I see most stuff thats supposed to be funny as stupid.( I know laughing is such good therapy).So sometimes I try to watch comedys with my hubby and still find myself thinking its dumb while he`s busting out the seams. So i`m crabby the other night(as usual) and my daughter makes me sit down to watch this comedy hour. Needless to say I loved it and have been watching it ever since. Always cracking jokes related to the characters.
This guy does stand up comedy with about 6 different puppets (ventriloquest)probably didn`t spell that right :roll:
Anyway this guy is great so check him out.
If you don`t have comedy channel you can find him on the web. Check out the terrorist puppet he will make you lose it lol. Enjoy!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Kristin. I love anything funny. Since it's Christmastime the movie "national lampoons Christmas vacation" will crack you up. Chevy Chase is hilarious! And maybe Jim Carey in "How the grinch stole Christmas ".

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:27 pm

Hi Crabby, I mean Kristen LOL Good effort on the spelling of ventriloquist, only 1 letter off. :)
I probably saw Jeff on TV approx. 15 years ago, he is awesome, as is peanuts but I think the jalapeno on a stick rocks. I'm on week 7 and there was a reference in my reading today on page 7-18 in the workbook, check it out. It relates to comedy. If you haven't cut out or cut down on caffeine yet, give it a try. I've cut out all caffeine (except for the pound of chocolate I eat every day (no I'm exaggerating, it's only 3/4ths of a pound; where I work as a pastry chef) it's made a big difference in my anger,impatience and overall general crabiness. Wow, my head keeps hitting the keyboard so I'm pretty sure the Ambien would like me to go to bed now. Congratulations on becoming one of the Happy, Shiny People. (reference to REM -no not rapid eye movement) ok, it's getting harder to fgind the righhty kesy. Kidding

Keep up that PMA as my mom always says. No, it's not the cousin of PMS, It's A Positive Mental Attitude. Saw a billboard for Cruzan Rum today. It read a glass of Cruzan is always a glass half full. Take care,

Irwin

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:34 pm

SILENCE INFIDEL !!!

I am a terrifying terrorist.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:43 pm

I had no idea this guy has been around 15 yrs.
I only have 3 skits on my dvr and have seen them at least 3 times each and am waiting for more. Can`t get enough! Maybe I can find some I haven`t seen on the web somewhere.
I have seen the chevy chase movie and the grinch they are funny!
The original grinch is still my fave,and charlie brown x-mas. My kids think thier boring!
Sorry they feel that way :( And the great pumpkin, I wish he would finally show up. Ive only been waiting 44 yrs. LOL

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:53 am

Hi Kristin,

I love Jeff. I can watch the same one 5 times in a row and still laugh like a loon. I agree laughing is good therapy. I remember before this anxiety I used to laugh a lot. It is something I am working on doing more.

I watch 2 and half men. Sometimes the looks on their faces make me lose it.I find most sitcoms to be stupid and Im sure this one is too but for some reason it strikes me as hilarious. I record it and watch one every night in bed with my husband. I always feel better.

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”