Stress CENTER SUMMER PICNIC

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
Sporadic

Post by Sporadic » Fri May 18, 2007 7:39 pm

i had the same thought about the hay ride, lol. hay? with all the dust getting into my lungs and cuttin my little lung hairs? yeah right, i'll need oxygen by the end of the night and will be dead by roasted marshmallow time.

DZhashope

Post by DZhashope » Sat May 19, 2007 2:39 am

Oh yeah, and for those of us who have a phobia of medication: we can only drink our own bottled water and eat before we get there: just in case the punch and/or food is spiked :D

Rene98

Post by Rene98 » Sat May 19, 2007 3:07 am

Originally posted by kp:
hayride, campfire, talk until 6am. rene , bring some benedryl and beer. kp
No beer- afraid that if I drink acohol I will overdose on my meds. How about if I bring extra Ativan? :D :)

Hey I accidentally discovered last night, see where the light bulb is to the left the posted date and time? You can change that by clicking on it when you write your post. I'm sorry.....Hi, my name is Rene' and I am a nerd :eek:
Love and Light

Rene'

BePositive-Amy

Post by BePositive-Amy » Sat May 19, 2007 3:14 am

There should be one area for animals such cats/dogs so when you feel anxiety you can go cuddle, play, pet those cats/dogs (only the good well-behaves cats/dogs)

StevenFarrisOhio

Post by StevenFarrisOhio » Sat May 19, 2007 5:07 am

Picnic Update:
Our Stress Picnic 2007 T-Shirts that say "What if..." on the front are in...They come in small to 8x.

Disneyland/World has asked that we not use their park because of liability.

Dr. Phil refused to come as a guest speaker however Dr. Kavorchian is considering.

We still need to vote for our StressCenter.com Picnic Prom Queen. The tiara is multifaceted with the colors of antidepressents. Carolyn Dickman keeps nonimating herself...any other nominees?

There are so many things to deal with...details, details, details...
Steven Farris

Post by Guest » Sat May 19, 2007 5:46 am

oh steven, i can't believe that dr phil. i thought he could handle anything.
and around the campfire lurks kavorcainlol s/c. he is so wanting and waiting. and watching for someone to break. either us or him :eek: we must stay together.he is on a mission. we might have to roast him.
rene, bring x-tra ativan. kp

BookOfPsalms

Post by BookOfPsalms » Sat May 19, 2007 5:48 am

o i forgot, i vote for carolyn for prom queen.
+Let The Word Do The Work!+

Post by Guest » Sat May 19, 2007 6:47 am

another vote for carolyn!!!!

YoyoyoMo,nica

Post by YoyoyoMo,nica » Sat May 19, 2007 6:47 am

I am LMAO. I will come. I can do what it takes to get there. We will PARTAY! But I will just stand in the corner and not talk to anybody. I have bad social anxiety.

sounds like a riot.
I vote for Carolyn too
Monica

Post by Guest » Sat May 19, 2007 6:50 am

hey mon ill stand in the other corner K

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”