Stress CENTER SUMMER PICNIC

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
Healing In Process

Post by Healing In Process » Fri May 18, 2007 6:37 am

I have another one.
Let's try talking in depth about our scary thoughts at night by the fire!
YIKES!
Keep on, keeping on...

BePositive-Amy

Post by BePositive-Amy » Fri May 18, 2007 6:46 am

Picnic should include foods... what we should do about the food part???

Healing In Process

Post by Healing In Process » Fri May 18, 2007 6:53 am

Can I bring the coffee and the chocolate that we shouldn't be eating? Not to mention the sugar and smokes...
:D
Just kidding.
I will bring the FISH... It's loaded with tryptophan - increase serotonin levels!
Keep on, keeping on...

vhetchler

Post by vhetchler » Fri May 18, 2007 6:54 am

Food.....
I think we need brownies that are laced with Xanax.... lol..... If we do that we wont need the emt's because everyone will be calmed and relaxed. Unless of course they od on the brownies lol!!!!!

Sporadic

Post by Sporadic » Fri May 18, 2007 7:02 am

of course the food list will have to be personalized because of the people who avoid foods that have made them sick once in their entire lives like me, lol.

how about "wheel of phobia" where we spin a wheel and guess letters to puzzles with categories like "things i say" "famous anxious people" and "places i feel safe"

how about "match game 07, anxiety series" "dumb dora was so dumb..." "HOW DUMB WAS SHE?" she was so dumb, when her head hurt, she thought she had a (blank)! hahahha.

soblue

Post by soblue » Fri May 18, 2007 7:04 am

This is awesome. Steve you are soooo creative. I laughed until I would fall off my chair. I really wish we could have a picnic. It would be so awesome to meet all of you great people.
I really like the volleyball tournament idea and the scary stories by the camp fire. Monk would be an exellent host. All the ideas here are great. But I gotta have food. The more the better!

Carolyn Dickman

Post by Carolyn Dickman » Fri May 18, 2007 7:20 am

What a riot!!! Steve you are the greatest at positive ideas for the forum. At our picnic I am going to nominate Steve for the most positive person award and I think we should start working on the larger than life stature we will be erecting before we close the party...

Hey, what songs are we going to sing around the campfire? I'd like to hear, I FEEEEEL GOOD, by Mr. Brown Yeaaaaah

Mello Nello

Post by Mello Nello » Fri May 18, 2007 7:35 am

I think we should each wear name tags with specific DISORDERS listed,, uh oh, my tag would be to my knees!!!! LOL
For those with OCD, we could have a huge jar of Marbles for them to count, without opening the jar,,, who ever guess the right amount, gets a FREE OCD SESSION!!! LOL Nelly:)

chatterbox

Post by chatterbox » Fri May 18, 2007 8:18 am

Please bring the ritlan lol for people like me with adhd so I wont talk your ears off lol
TO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED OR DEPRESSED :)

Snooky

Post by Snooky » Fri May 18, 2007 8:19 am

I,m lost....what picnic are we talking about Snooks

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”