Personal Ads for people with Anxiety/Panic/Depression

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
missannie33

Re: Personal Ads for people with Anxiety/Panic/Depression

Post by missannie33 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:33 am

Wanted

one good man who is tearful (all the time), and doesn't mind that I am. Must be overanxious and unable to sleep. So that I am never alone with my mind. Scares me to death. Must have no appetite but an excess of energy. Must love to walk because I can't sit still. If you can meet this criteria your the one for me.

bunny rabbit

Post by bunny rabbit » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Wanted: Massive scissors to cut strong emotional umbilical cord firmly attached to me and my daughter. Follow-up care needs to be extensive as temptation will be powerful to reconnect cord by answering phone when she calls, giving her money when she asks for it and pet-sitting her animals. Pain medication is mandatory as it reaches its' peak every time she drives by our door and doesn't call or visit on her way to spend all her available time with her husbands' family. Anti-depressants are also required to deal with painful reality that daughter is thrilled this surgery is happening at this present time as she has requested it for quite a while now. Keep Laughing Out Loud : Bunny

perspectivegirl

Post by perspectivegirl » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Reading these is really making me not take things so seriously, and helping me laugh! :lol:

Here's mine, even though I'm in a relationship:

Female seeks male who can read minds. Must be able to know what I'm thinking how how I am feeling. Although I am silent there are always one million thoughts running through my head. Must enjoy astronomy as I am always a very spacey person! Loves to take trips to Wonderland as I am always feeling very distant from reality.
Has to love hanging out with me and my friends anxiety and heart racing.
Don't forget to attach pics!

srm77

Post by srm77 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 am

Wanted: Agoraphobic to participate in study. Must travel.

bunny rabbit

Post by bunny rabbit » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Wanted: Massive garden shears to cut off private parts of extremely abusive ex-son-in-law. No follow up care needed. If he dies, he dies. The world, our family and especially my daughter is better of without him.

manofmusic

Post by manofmusic » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Wanted: Someone with I.B.S. Bathroom is 15 blocks down at the gas station.

soulartista

Post by soulartista » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Wanted-swf-must be independent (And by that I meet able to meet me at the restaurant/bar and be ok with paying while I run back to my car and book it back home after 45 minutes)
submissive (will let me drive ALL the time)
Good sense of humor (Can laugh with me while I'm on the toilet with IBS both laughing and crying that I left my own birthday party)
Messy (So that I will always have something to do or clean at 2 am when i'm up with anxiety)
someone that loves physical exercise (So I will have someone to walk, bike, run, do yoga with while i'm having anxiety) confident (Doesn't have a problem laughing at friend's confused faces when i take off from a party, gathering, dinner, or social event in the middle of it)
not a cuddler (Because i often have anxiety right after i climax and want to get up and do something... fun)
and ok with being alone (while i wait in the car at the grocery store, or pay the check even before you're done eating, )

if you can handle all this i'm your woman!

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:15 pm

dear srm77: Love your post !

ninadancer

Post by ninadancer » Fri May 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Stressed out female seeks stressed out male for quick dinners out, short drives on roads without traffic lights, and cozy nights surfing the internet for quick fixes for panic attacks. Must like staying within 5 miles of home, be fluent in quick exit excuses, hate long lines, and know that most plans are made to be broken.

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 pm

ninadancer wrote:Stressed out female seeks stressed out male for quick dinners out, short drives on roads without traffic lights, and cozy nights surfing the internet for quick fixes for panic attacks. Must like staying within 5 miles of home, be fluent in quick exit excuses, hate long lines, and know that most plans are made to be broken.
ninadancer:
Thanks for sharing ! This is a good one !
Lynda :)

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”