Personal Ads for people with Anxiety/Panic/Depression

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
luckyme

Post by luckyme » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:53 am

I thought it would be funny to make up some fictitious personal ads for people with our conditions. I'll start:

Wanted: Female who suffers from panic and anxiety. Would prefer one with IBS and a fear of bridges.
Books:
What to say when you talk to your self--Shad Helmstetter.
Get Out of Your Own Way--Mark Goulston

Hairstylistmom

Post by Hairstylistmom » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:20 pm

Wanted: Hypochondriac male to research internet anxiety symptoms websites. Must have at least 3 major terminal conditions.

This made me laugh...humor is good for us! Let's use our creativity and kepp this funny thread going!

~Michelle~

Post by ~Michelle~ » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:29 pm

Wanted: Agoraphobic male with OCD about health. Would prefer one with No energy or motivation. :D
Michelle

Jen Lankes

Post by Jen Lankes » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:55 pm

Wanted: Single Male who is worse off than me. Must suffer from several anxiety disorders, preferably one with OCD that is focused on germs and cleanliness so that I can terminante my cleaning crews contract!!! Must have severe eating disorder and not be offended by seeing the consumption of several half gallons of Dreyers ice cream in one sitting. Is my perfect match out there?????

Barb G.

Post by Barb G. » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:48 pm

Wanted: Chronic worriers. To be qualified one must have many things to worry about at once. When there seems to be no worries and you worry because you have none, must be able to think up something. Must have a creative mind and be willing to should on yourself.

AnnetteW

Post by AnnetteW » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:15 am

:D THANKS FOR THE HUMOR. LOVE IT, YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT ME. THE SHOE SURE FITS
Annette

Scottiesgrl

Post by Scottiesgrl » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:08 am

Oh Tracey2 that was too funny ;)
Manda

FrEaKouT

Post by FrEaKouT » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:18 pm

Wanted : Lucinda Basset

or

Wanted SWF to do all things I dont want to , so that my agoroaphobia can live peacefully forever without a challenge , must enjoy frequent short walks around my house holding sweaty hands , vacations that get canceled , and many of other things we'd like to do but wont

If u want a man that always knows if the door is locked , how much gas is in the car , and exactly what time it is ...I'm your man

on a serious note great idea for a thread really shows that people that suffer from anxiety/panic
are intelligent creative people , as all the posts are brilliant , good laughs

Kalliope

Post by Kalliope » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:02 pm

So.....lol.....Im not sure what to make of your "ad" but wanted to say hi and that Im interested in gabbing with folks of similiar scenario.....feel free to say hi.

Kalliope

wholegrain

Post by wholegrain » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:35 pm

Do you enjoy long walks on the beach while worrying about being caught in a hurricane, stepping on a jellyfish, or being attacked by seagulls? Is your idea of a romantic date spending lovely evenings together in the emergency room for a runny nose? If so, then you're the guy for me! If you work up the courage to reply and I work up the courage to answer, maybe, just maybe we could see the start of something wonderful.

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”