Personal Ads for people with Anxiety/Panic/Depression

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
Teri61

Post by Teri61 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:41 am

IG,

Very funny- the tears were coming down my face as I laughed!

Sheree~

Post by Sheree~ » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:04 am

OMG frickin hilarious!!!!!!!!
SHEREE

Truckerwidow

Post by Truckerwidow » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:53 am

I have laughed till I cried!!! Here Goes:

Wanted: One very understanding man who always has a brown paper bag on his person for the occasions when I "might" hyperventilate. Must nod sympathetically when I discover my latest terminal illness on the internet and have great insurance for numerous fruitless visits to the doctor. Also must let me have total control of all finances because he might forget to write in a check, and then where would we be? Willing to leave family functions and dinners out at the drop of a hat, yet understand my rigidity when it comes to being "on time" ie an hour early to find a seat near the door. Knowing locations of all rest areas and hospitals within driving distance is a huge plus. I know you are out there, Mr. Right!

(thank God I have a supportive hubby)

shiner

Post by shiner » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:19 am

Ohhhh, these are so funny. You are a hoot. Keep it up, keep looking.....

frmthfld

Post by frmthfld » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:28 am

Wanted--one terrific guy with IBS who is not afraid to should on himself constantly.

Is this already on here somewhere? These are a riot!!

Perfectfacade83

Post by Perfectfacade83 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:52 pm

Wanted: Man who is severly depressed, comparable to the character of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. Mild depression will not due. My perfect man will be so depressed that people will cry just from looking at how sad he is. He will not talk but will only mutter "Why me?" when I give him permission to speak.

haha, I loved this :)

Iwillbeatthis

Post by Iwillbeatthis » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:55 pm

WANTED:

Mature male, willing to dart home as soon as I call to comfort me. Has to be able to calm me down, make me warm baths, massage me until I fall asleep, and tell me what a good person I am every day. Also, must tell me how beautiful, wonderful, and smart I am on a regular basis; always making sure my self-esteem is on track. Must have a lot of money to spoil me and so incase I have too much anxiety/depression to work, I won't have to feel guilty about not contributing any money for the family. Did I miss anything? Oh, might as well have a body to die for and love to sit and listen to my worry, guilt, and "what-if" thinking. He cannot have problems with anxiety or depression that make him unable to function like I do -- But has to understand mine (and never judge me negatively about it). Are you out there??

(Gosh, this sounds like a dream -- haha -- How much more selfish could I be??)_
~ Smile; it's contagious! ~

Teri61

Post by Teri61 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:28 am

Let's keep this going. I love it!

luckyme

Post by luckyme » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:04 pm

Female wanted: I'm looking for someone to dine out with from time-to-time. I would prefer that you have occasional difficulty swallowing, and fear poultry dishes. If you're uncomfortable around crowds that would be a plus too, particularly if that makes you perspire and causes nervous twitches. I do have my standards though, so you must at least have IBS and problems with stomach bloating.

Contact me at: dine_and_dash@now.com
Books:
What to say when you talk to your self--Shad Helmstetter.
Get Out of Your Own Way--Mark Goulston

Teri61

Post by Teri61 » Tue May 01, 2007 12:39 am

Hysterical, Conner especially about the Bissell!!

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”