I LOVE this, thanks everyone

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
C_anne

Post by C_anne » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:23 am

I cannot tell you HOW MUCH this Humor stuff has helped. I'm in week 2. Thriving so far. I have beat 2 panic attacks this week and they're getting shorter and less intense. I havenot laughed - I mean just LAUGHED and let go for SO LONG. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Keep it all coming. As I find my long lost sense of humor I will try to add to your collection of the best possible medicine I could ever take.... Tell me some more - I can't wait!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:33 am

C_anne

Congratulations on beating 2 attacks ! (Especially THIS time of year !!!!!) Keep up the good work !

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:42 am

Hi C_anne. It is so wonderful to hear your joy. Keep laughing! After all, they say laughter is the best medicine!!!! ;)

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:46 am

GLAD YOU ARE HAVING SUCCESS. KEEP GOING. YOU ARE DOING GREAT.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:32 pm

c_anne,
You go girlfriend. There are studies about the benefits of laughter. You can pracice by saying haaa haaa heee heeee over and over again. After a few times, you'lll start to giggle. it can't hurt. Well, maybe you tummy will feel sore if you laugh too hard. That's the only side effect. Is'nt that great? My husband tells me to loosen up all the time. I want to, I really want to. I guess I'm afraid of looking silly. Isn't that silly.

Worry girl

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”