God reveals insight on women

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
jamest71

Post by jamest71 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:34 am

There was once a holy man, who lived near Seattle who was very devout. He devoted his entire life to God and his teachings. One day, God chose to reveal Himself to this holy man.
"My son", said God, "You are indeed a wise and holy man. I will grant you one request, anything you have ever wanted or ever wished to know. Name it and it is yours."
So the holy man thought it for a while, and said "God, I would like a bridge, from Seattle to Hawaii, so I can drive to Hawaii any time I wish." (This holy man was from Seattle after all).
God replied "A bridge to Hawaii?! Do you have any idea what kind of resources that would take? The cement, the steel, the materials? Not like I can't do it, I am God, but think about it, I am offering you all my knowledge of anything you wish!"
After a few minutes, the holy man reconsidered and said "God, actually, there is one thing...I would like to have your knowledge of women. I want to know their innermost workings, their thoughts, their desires, what makes them do what they do. I want to know it all God."
After this there was a long pause...And finally when God spoke, he said "Do you want two lanes, or four?"
"You can do what you will with the days you are given -
I'm trying to spend mine on the business of living."

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:10 am

Cute.
BrotherDeborah

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”