There is humor for all of our kind

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:27 am

Russ and Man
I wish you could post some of those to share. They sound funny.... :p

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm trying to find those 2 on the net, but I can seem to locate them. When I do, I will post them.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Coolness to the max!
Thanks
:cool:

J~

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:33 am

Russ and Music -

I'm a big Far Side fan too. I actually didn't start reading Calvin and Hobbes until Gary Larson stopped writing Far Side. It's great to lose yourself in these guys' sense of humor. There's nothing like a good belly laugh!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 am

Nothing like a good laugh to help put things in perspective. So, do you run in a suit all the time ? LOL

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:19 pm

No, I save my suit for running only in the Freemont Briefcase Relay. :) Actually, I only participated once but I had a blast. I do have to say, one heats up a little too much in a suit jacket while running. Of course, we also had to carry a copy of the Seattle Yellow Pages in an approved breifcase with each runner running one kilometer in a 5K relay race.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Man of Music I remember the boneless chicken ranch well. Ha ha ha!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm

"Freemont Briefcase Relay" ?!?!?!?!?!?!? Carrying the Seattle Yellow Pages in an approved briefcase ??!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?????

If I wasn't so sure you were being serious, I'd burst out laughing ! LOL oh wait...I am laughing LOL

.....it's pretty cool though !

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:34 am

I hope I did this right. (Boneless Chicken Ranch)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 am

I hope I did this right too (Crisis Center)

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”