There is humor for all of our kind

Somtimes it helps just to laugh.
snackpackin

Post by snackpackin » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:03 pm

:D Lettuce ketchup with our mustard so we can relish in hope.................lol

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:03 pm

:D ;)

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:46 am

Oh, that's just terrible! I'm completely dismayonaised... :p

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:47 pm

:D hehehe

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm trying to mustard up something nice to say in response to this bad joke. haha! :eek:

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:06 pm

I'm in a real pickle over this - let the chips fall where they mayonnaise! (Sorry Searunner it was all I had!)

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:43 am

Shifrah,

Good thought, "If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it". Going through a rough period... obsessive (negative) thinking and really needed one. Thanks!

Take Care
`

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:32 am

Russ so good to see you online! Sorry you are going thru a rough spell. Laughing helps alleviate that sometimes. I hope all this silliness lifts your spirits
;)
J~

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi Russ, I'm so glad you found that quote helpful. I feel the same way - I'll see a quote and it will change my whole outlook on the day!

You can't beet a good quote - there are so many berry good ones sprout there! :D

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 am

Shif -

At first I was upset about the whole mayo thing, but then I calmed myself down since I didn't want to get arrested for a salt and buttery. ;) (This isn't mine either, so my apologies to the author.)

Return to “Humor for Anxiety”