HOPE!!!!

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
Luli

Post by Luli » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:47 am

Hello everyone!!

Today i am writing to leave some words of hope. I think is important also to write words of encouragement because when I was deep into my anxiety I came here and messages of hope made me feel much better.

I wanted to say that EVERYONE deserves to be happy. I had anxiety since I was pregnant with my first child. I went through hell and thought I could never get back. My baby is now 3 months and recover is like everything else...one step foward and two back.

We all have too many things to accomplish in life, to many dreams that has to come true, and will, beautiful children to take care of, parents and friends that need us. Dont let fear, anxiety, depression or ANYTHING interrupt your life. Live your dreams and know everything is possible. Focus on the results of what you want. Try at least for a few minutes in the beginning (I know is hard but possible) to focus in the situation you want to be. Believe you are healthy, happy because you are!!! Forget for some minutes what you are going through and picture yourself in the most happy time of your life, because it will happen!

Before I used to worry too much other people and wonder why some suffers years and years from all this and never recovered. Well, I love helping people and always will, but it is also important to focus in yourself and in your situation in order to recover. If you wonder and wonder why other people wont recover it will be hard for you as well. Sometimes i used to give some good advices and somehow help some people to feel better, but I ended up forgetting to apply my own advices for myself.

Take care of yourself. Eat well and exercise, this will help so much.
"Life is meant to be lived happy"!!!

We all can do it, no matter what it is or how hard it is, we all can get there and will!

God bless you all and have a wonderful day!!!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:09 am

Hello!All I can say is you are exactly right! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to type this great post of hope and encouragement.Take care and God bless!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:01 am

yes, and God Bless and relieve everyone who suffers!

A-MEN!!

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”