unreality

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
eileenmatt

Post by eileenmatt » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:34 am

hi everyone i have not written in such a long time because i have been going really well. I have the worst scarey thoughts of me not being real and feeling distance. I have been doing good but i have so much going on right now. My husband and I are staying with my parents til we can find a place it really stressful because of privacy and all that. It is a negative atmospere. I just had a new baby a week ago and the thoughts are starting to pop up again i dont know what to do is this like a post partum thing were you feel weird for a while or is my anxiety coming back i want to relax and just enjoy my two wonderful kids but this seems like it is creeping bsck up again anyone feel the same or have any advice thanks so much
Speak YOUR MIND EVEN IF YOUR VOICE SHAKES

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:55 am

eileenmatt,

The unreality thing really sucks. Of all the stages of anxiety, this is my worse. I can handle most of all the other stuff but unreality is hard for me.

I don't know how many times I've been through this but after a while it goes away. My problem that causes this is stressful events or periods. Sounds the same for you. Having a child and uncertain living situation with your in-law can be very stressful and the cause of your condition.

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”