what im doing

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
Imadeitsocanu

what im doing

Post by Imadeitsocanu » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:43 pm

nervous to post because im afraid someone will tell me my scary obsessive thought is true. But I kniw thats silly and think maybe someone has overcome this.
Couple months ago we went through a hard time, caused stress and emotional sadness. I started having a hard time shaking off some anxiety produced thoughts. Example, what if I cant shake it off and im ljke this forever, what if its too much I cant handle and I harm myself. (Read about lucinda's husband) what if the program doesnt work for me and i kill myself ( even though it did 4 years ago)
My mind spiralled and talked to my wonderful husband and brought e back down from crazy cloud. Then we received some really bad news about a loved one and things just got stressfull. I listened to session 10 cd in my car for some support and reassurance. I hear lucinda say, you mighy fill urself uo with scary thoughts becayse youre in a bad marrriage, ohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy gooodness. Thats where my story begins. I get home I see my amazing husband and son, I feel overwhelemed wuth love and I count my blessings. But then I started questioning myself, I overwhelmed with panicj that I couldn't feel the love for my husband!!!! Whats is going on?? Is this anxiety?!?! So I started googling! I googled can anxiety confuse you and so on. I felt soo sad and I djdnt want to tell my husband cause I was afraud to hurt him. He noticed something was not right, i told and cried to him. he told me it was my anxiety. We had just gotten back from vacation i felt so overwhelmed with love and happiness why was this happening to me?! is it my marriage, theres nothing really about my life that i can complain about. i So I had a hard time I questioned what if I had fallen out if love, what if were nkt meant to be and so on.... it was horrible! !!! Weve been married 9 years together 11. Were not perfect but its love. We always work hard at it. So a month went by and I satarted to forget the lies my anxiety priduced. Im okay and it does go away. Take it day by day, focus on your reality not the scary movie youre playing in your head. Witg the thabks of a heaven sent coach, coachchris, you need to tell yourself the truth and not entertain the lies. I havd my moments and uts never easy but were never defeated. Always believe you are stronger than anxiety and the lies!! Tell yourself until you 100 percent believe it!!!! In 2009 I felt like the most horrible mother for aviuding my son in fear of hurting hin, never again will I let my anxiey keep me from enjoying the people i love the most!! I have days where I need to breath and remember that im human and will experience bad moments but we need to rationalize the trutg and be strong and most importantly breath!! Good luck to you all and god bless!

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”