My obsessive thoughts

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
1niceone

My obsessive thoughts

Post by 1niceone » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:21 pm

I hace one thought that won't let me function I somewhere down the road developed a fear of the sun and hit weather I just can't be out in the middle of the day during the summer I think last we I world just stay inside until the sin went down and I won't go out at night. Any one have some thoughts or ideas as to how I can deal with this
Thsnks

whetkat

Re: My obsessive thoughts

Post by whetkat » Wed May 01, 2013 8:57 am

I too have trouble going outside. Just a general fear of being in this world and dealing with what seems to be a mountain of problems. Many days I sit and stare at the computer or TV. The one thing I have been able to do is when I can't sleep, I get up and do some exercises. Then shower and before the sun comes out I take the dog for a walk. It's not much, but it seems to help a little. Also try very hard to listen to your thoughts and write them down. This sheds new light on whats going on to cause you to feel this way. I have the same fear and I hope you can find some relief. I am searching too. Good luck. And here if you ever want to talk.

1niceone

Re: My obsessive thoughts

Post by 1niceone » Fri May 10, 2013 1:43 pm

Yeah I have my daily routine and go out a bit more but am trying hard to be ok with the sun and going out more, I know in the tales it says it's time to go out and do what you have been avoiding, because you can't wait for your anxiety to go down and then do stuff it doesn't work that way I have to slowly face my fears and know I will be ok, thanks for listening to me

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”