Lapsed into Obsessive Scary Thoughts-Help Please

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
willpass79

Lapsed into Obsessive Scary Thoughts-Help Please

Post by willpass79 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:00 pm

For about a 6 months period I had been going through a very stressfull time. I was able to keep a lid on everything even during very stressful regular work too,I used my coping skills. I had what I call mini-episodes of scary thoughts or panic attacks which I was able to put into check pretty quick. Anyway, I had for lack of better words a breakdown or snap at the end of the 6 months from all stress of trying to deal with the major stressful issue and I just lapsed back into an anxiety cycle. I did finally deal with the issue and was happy about it the result, but am still in a recurring cycle of what if, scary thinging and it is freaking me out. I know I will come out of it, but it sure is scary when you go through it. I signed-up for 4 sessions of coaching with Stress Center yesterday and am looking forward to getting over this nightmare of anxiety. I know it is a mindset, but you just get so scared when you keep having obsessive scary thoughts. Like am I crazy? why am I still doing this to myself? Anyway, I would love to hear from a coach on my story and their thoughts. Anyone else have stress cause anxiety like this?

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”