to all of you

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
mack

to all of you

Post by mack » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:28 pm

i just wanted to say that i hope for the best for any of you out there sufferring with this crap! I'm in the middle of a terrible setback right now and i'm struggling to keep it together. It's been almost a decade since i experienced the anxiety and depression at this level. In actuality it's probably worse this time around than it's ever been, but i've learned some skills over the years to help cope with it, and though at times i think i'm completely losing it and just want to go ahead and give up i know that this is just the anxiety doing what it does. i believe that nothing stays the same if you truly work at doing something about this and i hope all of you can find the courage and patience to endure. take care and float on.

coach21

Re: to all of you

Post by coach21 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Hey Mack,

Hang in there. Obsessive scary thoughts were one of my symptoms of anxiety. Their is a ton of evidence to spoort that everyone has obscure, spontaneous, unintended thoughts. How we respond is the key. Feel free to e-mail anytime for support. God bless.

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”