Obsessing about what I am thinking!

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
gdoct

Obsessing about what I am thinking!

Post by gdoct » Thu May 24, 2012 12:46 pm

I have a tendency to obsess and think about what I am thinking, then question myself about why I am thinking that thought, and then to the point of questioning my own self image. I do this the point of thinking I feel like I am two people having a war about my thoughts! I feel like my conscious and subconscious are at war! Anyone ever experienced this or have any thoughts that might help?

alli2554

Re: Obsessing about what I am thinking!

Post by alli2554 » Tue May 29, 2012 2:59 pm

I know exactly what you mean. I am telling myself to stop, but feel like I am battling against my sub concious.

dhoyt84

Post by dhoyt84 » Thu May 31, 2012 9:15 am

I do the same thing, it seems I dont feel anxious but I worry and obsess about my thoughts. I feel like Im arguing with myself, and then I end up feeling depressed. Its a cycle and I havent quite conquered how to let it go. Wish I could help you. I can only let you know you are not alone..If anyone on here has some advice please share..Thanks..wish yall the best

gdoct

Post by gdoct » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 pm

I think about what I'm thinking that I feel like I'm going to lose my mind! I know that I need to let my subconscience take over, but I fight it with my conscience! Glad I'm not alone! Any help would be appreciated!!

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”