anxiety or what? Help plz

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
missrock20

anxiety or what? Help plz

Post by missrock20 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:42 am

Hello I'm 20 yrs old and lately I've been feeling very anxious and depressed in my own home. I feel like I do not find it fun. Also I'm living with my fiancee and 1 yr old daughter and everything was good until now. I feel anxious around my fiancee and when he hugs me I have an anxious feeling in my tummy. I don't feel in love anymore and not myself. I can't play with my daughter cause I feel so depressed. I'm thinking terrible thoughts like what if I'm not in love anymore? What if I'm not happy? Would I be happy with someone else? What if I'm like this for the rest of my life? Am I missing out on other things? Its just so weird cause I was fine last week and then I saw a movie that has nothing to do with relationships or life. It was the movie Hook. Then I've become scared of the movie and I see the guys from the movie in my fiancees face and I compare them and it makes me scared around him and makes me dislike my fiancee. What is wrong with me? Is it anxiety or something else? Does anybody experience this type of thing? Please help. I don't know what to do and its getting me to a point where I have become really depressed.

P.S This anxiety and depression is getting so bad, I want to run back home to my mom. I've been needing my mom so bad. :(

Ksfrost

Re: anxiety or what? Help plz

Post by Ksfrost » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Ii sounds like anxiety to me. If you get that anxious feeling in your tummy. It's important to stop and think what is really botherng you. Maybe your not in love.....or maybe it's just that you and your fiancé are dealing with everyday living...everyday life can take the "bloom off the rose.". If you feel you need to talk to someone, I would definitely do that....talk to your mom....she probably knows you better than anyone....I bet you will feel better......how's the program working for you?

K

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”