Constant anxiety at work

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
zalania

Constant anxiety at work

Post by zalania » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 am

I have a colleague whom hates me and has been making my life miserable at work for the last few months. I've already had a sit down talk with her about the issues, but she continues to talk bad about me to others and make me feel uncomfortable in meetings. I now find myself suffering from anticipatory anxiety before every single meeting to the point of having panic-body symptoms. This is now happening on a daily basis and its making me feel sick all the time. I cannot change her and I cannot stop her behavior. Therefore, logically, I know I have to change my own reaction. However, I'm finding this task extremely difficult and I cannot keep feel this severe anxiety and panic on a daily basis. Any suggestions????

tbaker

Re: Constant anxiety at work

Post by tbaker » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Hi my friend..this is tbaker and Im going through the samething..It seems no matter what I do its not good enough..Through this program we learn we are good people and the tools that we are given help us to deal with this type of situation..My suggestion is listen to the self esteem cd on your way into work to help you through out the day..This person must have a low self esteem for her to go around gossiping..She might even be jealous of you ;) ..Im glad to know someone is going thru the samething I am..Tbaker

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”