Shaking

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
dolben13

Shaking

Post by dolben13 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:01 pm

I just have one question I had a panic attack over christmas and I have been have these shakes ever since. I mainly get them before I go to bed or in the morning just as I am getting up. My question is there any or ideas you have to get rid of them. they are just really beginning to bother me but as long as I am doing something and not just sitting around there not there. My problem with this anxiety problem I have is when something attacks me like once it was my throut was tight everyday for over a year and finally one day it went away now I have these shakes or trembles. Whats even more is no one else can see me shake or feel it. thanks again for your time and the cd's have been a big help.

Paisleegreen

Re: Shaking

Post by Paisleegreen » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Yes, anxiety symptoms does include trembling feelings. Mine are in my gut region and they have calmed down quite a bit since I first experienced them last May. My throat does feel tight and my neck. My first experience of trembling was more in my legs and they felt like they were made of "rubber" and that I was going to fall or pass out. But that went away as I walked around the block a few times every day. Paislee

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”