The unreality feeling

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
RyanEK

Post by RyanEK » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:10 am

I keep getting waves of unreality as if I am the only one that exists in the world then it overwhelms me into thinking it wouldn't matter if I just died because this is all just a dream, I AM SO SCARED TO DIE! I feel like there is no way that this is happening to me, its very scary and I need some help and guidance and maybe some reassurance that I'm not just going to just drop dead. Everyone keeps telling me to just float with it, but I truly feel that this will not pass and that I am going to be living in a dream forever. I feel like ONLY a certain medicine could make this feeling go away. I feel as if there is no way my brain could make this feeling disappear. HELP

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi Ryan,
I was wondering how you are feeling now? I've been listening to Lesson 10 today, several times. I've had these feelings, but more as I didn't feel my teenage son and husband cared if I was alive or dead. I just felt that I wasn't connected to them. I don't know if this was part of some anxiety or depression setting in even though I was on anti-depressants at the time.

Well, you are real because I'm writing back to you and you aren't the last one here on earth. Now tell yourself just what I posted that you are okay and real.

Then ask yourself what are you worrying about? Is there something that you are putting off doing or that is too stressful to think about right now?

RyanEK

Post by RyanEK » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:07 am

Sorry for the late response. I'm feeling a bit better, I'm just recovering from how scary that feeling was and I actually got it yesturday for a brief moment. Honestly I worry about everything, but I think I figured out that it is my ex-girlfriend that I am worrying about. I believe I will get better.

gemini0521

Post by gemini0521 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:52 am

I had that same feeling for a long time and it freaked me out bad!! I have actually gotten better with it, and when I start to feel like that I try to use all the info I have gotten from this program, or just take a second to close your eyes and breath!
Toni Slater

alvin

Post by alvin » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:44 am

you guys i have been sooo there. i got to the point where i literally spent the whole entire day dwelling on my ex girlfriend. you must stop and relax yourself and use your positive self talk. always keep in mind that your most likly worrying about her because you still miss her and that is showing you that you are living in scarcity. Stop it. The world is soo abundant and full of beautiful women. we must become real men and handle out feelings inside which i like to call your inner game and when your happy and not needy and insecure and fearful and you dont need any one single person to make you happy you will naturally attract wommen. You must lead. i've been working on this for sometime now. it's the key. write down your thoughts and dont give them any power. any questions just shoot me an email friends. this orogram has changed my life. Lucinda your the bomb. :D

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”