Scary Thoughts

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
Pinkysupafly

Post by Pinkysupafly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:40 am

Hi I am having problems with scary thoughts. I had a problem with anxiety about 4 years ago I begged to be put in an institution I drove myself so nuts, but I bought the program and overcame it. The thoughts have now come back and they are trying to consume me. I can't find my program I have lost it somewhere I only have the coaching videos and can't afford to buy a second one right now. I feel so alone in this I don't see my family much and don't have friends. I don't work so it's really hard for me to do this on my own. I have a boyfriend but he is so clueless to this I tried to speak to him, but he never understood. I'm thinking I am going to just lose it or hurt my loved ones I never ever would the thought makes me cry. This is starting to depress me I just need someone to talk to. I feel so alone I read these and see I'm not, but someone please help me out I need a friend so bad.

Josie Garcia

Post by Josie Garcia » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 am

Hey there,

You are not alone! I completed the program about 2 years ago. Mainly for Anxiety. In the past 6-12 months I've had a relapse and have more depressed feelings along with anxiety. Scary thoughts are worse then before.

Hang in there cuz I am! I need you and I am here for you- let's do this together! Most of your anxiety and depression is from the negative way you think of things. Negative thinking is a bad habit, change it!

Remember its just anxiety and depression. IT WILL BE OK! You will get through it- think positive.

Josie

Pinkysupafly

Post by Pinkysupafly » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Oh it's so great someone answered so quick it makes me feel like there are still good people left in this world. It's nice to read I'm not alone because I sure do feel I am. I completed it in 2006 and mine was mainly for anxiety then too. How you say you feel is exactly how I feel mine has come back with more depressed feelings and it scares me so bad my thoughts are trying to get worse than before too, but I believe it's because my body is picking up on this and knows what my mind it doing so it's trying to harder on me this time to overcome me. I don't know maybe that sounds stupid.

Yes it is from negative thinking I am the most negative person I now I can't seem to look at the good at anything. I have a therapist but she is out of town for two weeks. It's just so scary feeling alone in this having no one I talk to family but I don't think they really understand it. I'm trying to get the money to buy the program for a second time I can't find the first one I bought. Hopefully I will be able to in the real near future. Thanks so much for answering I just need a friend to not feel so alone.

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”