always something new and stronger

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
abbette

Post by abbette » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:34 pm

All of your wildest dreams are out there literally waiting for you to claim them as yours, you will have the life you want if you really let yourself believe you are capable of acheiving it, all its takes is choosing to see the glass as half full rather than half empty and you can shift all these negative thoughts to positive thoughts and shift your negative life to a positive life,,,i would suggest the power of the subconscious mind and mastering your hidden self the huna way you can find the on amazon if you type in those key words,,,

EV

Post by EV » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:10 pm

HOW AWESOME, GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE, CONGRATULATIONS. I NEVER GRADUATED. YOU ARE YOUNG AND TACKLING THIS YOUNG GIVES YOU A GOOD CHANCE OF A HAPPIER LIFE AHEAD. US OLDER ONES WISH WE COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME.
BE NICE TO YOURSELF, EAT HEALTHY AND SAY NICE THINGS TO YOURSELF EVERY HOUR... I HAVE A FEELING YOU CAN DO IT. I WISH ID SAVED MY TAPES AND COULD LISTEN TO THEM ALL AGAIN, WE NEED REMINDERS, WHEN WE ARE REALLY SENSITIVE, AND WORRY ABOUT THE WORST, WE NEED TO REMEMBER WE CAN AND WILL GET PAST THIS.

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”