A way I found to get rid of...throw out...my scary thoughts

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
gettingpositive

Post by gettingpositive » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:59 pm

After listening to session 10 a couple times I decided that I needed a way to get rid of my obsessive scary thoughts for myself. In my job, I always have a white board near me. I also have one near my computer and phone at home. When I have an obsessive or scary thought I write it on the white board then erase it and write something positive. It seems to be working so far.

JenniPatrice

Post by JenniPatrice » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:36 pm

Thank you... I needed a positive strategy! I'm going to try this!
:)

Keyton

Post by Keyton » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:41 pm

OMG!!!I have no idea what you just said.But i went on here because i was wach a movie that i knew would scare me.And in one part a guy ripps off his skin and gives it to the girl he loves.And so she starts running trying to get away.But at the same time she loved him too,and at that point my grandma changed it to anouther scary movie and it only happened a veiw minutes ago. :( :eek:
Aurora

RoseQ

Post by RoseQ » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:13 pm

Yikes. Well thanks for giving all of US that wonderful image. :)

I hate it when I see scary stuff on TV. The movie The Ring creeped me out for months.

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”