PMS

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:42 pm

I am the PMS Queen!! Just ask my boyfriend. Mine comes about 2 weeks before my period. I get so bad. I was diagnosed with PMDD and my DR gave me YAZ for it but for me it does not work )-: I hear that omega 3 fish oil helps. I take my Ativan during my pms. I get pretty severe. I feel like i different person. My anxiety and depression go through the roof. I hate it so much. I am thinking about getting off the Yaz and going back on ortho tri cyclin LO that i used to be on. Anyway, i also do crave sugars like crazy during pms and im sure however much you stay away form sugar during oms the better. Theere is also some herbal supplements you can take too. I hear that anti depressants supposedly help pms too though I am on some right now and it hasn't helped me. I think i am just a rare case LOL. Good luck

choppers4life

Post by choppers4life » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:21 pm

pinkeetoz...there is another topic about the same thing on the General Comments/Inquiries Forum(the very first one). It says Ladies help. It's on the first page but it's been bumped down quit a bit. It's last post is January 18th. There have been alot who have posted about this( since I have been here). I wish we could make it a permanent topic. But I have to say that topic(ladies Help) has alot of good onfo. on it. It's worth checking out. hope that helps :)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:50 pm

I found it, everyone jump over. THANK YOU, KAREN!!!!!! :)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Would someone could post a link?

Hey, this is a swift kick in the pants reminder for me to get back to my raw diet. I tend to veer off it living with a cooked family and my own lack of discipline, but when I'm 100% raw - fruits, veggies, nuts & seeds - my PMS is radically different, I hardly know it's coming. Not only my moods but all the nasty physical symptoms that occur.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:19 pm

:roll: Hello, ladies, i used to get really bad PMS before I got breast cancer, now I don't get my monthly but I still feel like i get them alot I am now going thru early medapause I too feel dizzy alot I thought I was just thinking too much, or dwelling on the what if's but I don't know, I do drink alot of tea's and that seems to help me, i medatate alot, and try to think possitive, I feel very lucky to be alive, I've been to so many doctors to make sure i'm ok and they say i'm great. so i just have this anxiety, and i'm getting better at controling everything.
Life is so crazy for women, we have to go thru so much, I myself thank god for all the experience I have gone thru It's made me strong, And it's made me aprieciate everyday....
by the way my initials are PMS (for real) take care all Pat ;)

CarolynEd.Dir.

Post by CarolynEd.Dir. » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:12 pm

hey ladies...my pms can get really bad as well, especially a day or two before my period...i have headaches that lasts the whole day regardless of any painkillers, my lower back feels like two sumo wrestlers are jumping on it and my mood just plummets...

i think when i'm eating more healthy and work out regularly my pms doesn't get so bad...also, i agree with emilie on the teas...i also drink either hot water or hot green tea a lot around this time and it seems to help ease my cramps a little

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”