need some obsessing advice

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 07, 2003 9:31 am

Yo LeslieAnne:

Imp of the Mind -- ya gotta read it. The last name of the autor is Baer, I believe. It's like $12. Get it. Have a good one. Bye.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2003 11:13 am

Thanks for all the help. I got Imp of the mind... that seemed to be more for perverse obsessions? Thanks for reminding me that it is not a complete upward recovery. It sure seems slow sometimes. I get to where "I get it", I seem unshakeable that its over, then the doubt can creep in and scare me then I start obsessing again. But.... I cant do that can I. I keep wishing this thought would go away for good, or change, or something. But, where the Imp book came in handy was when he said your mind goes to the worst thought you can think of and for me its being bipolar which means out of control and not sleeping, so for a control freak and someone who always slept good, its a scarey thought. I have to mention here, several doctors said I wasnt Bipolar, but when I had my first panic attack & couldnt sleep for days the first doctor said that. I am getting closer & closer to the truth but it sure is hard and easy to slip back into the fear thought, then it creaps back and before long I'm obsessing again and then I get stuck. Its scarey. Why did I have to get Obsessive thinking! I wish I could preoccupy my mind all day but I work alone.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Anxiety is a very hard and difficulty to feel when it comes. I hope to you have be strong. Take Generic desyrel which is an antidepressant medication used to treat depression. I have used this Generic for Desyrel (Trazodone) for treat insomnia, chronic pain and anxiety disorders.

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”