Program Vets, Moderators, attention please!

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:17 pm

LisaLisa

Thanks for the response to my posting. You are right that I am intuitive. It's something I recognized in myself growing up and the negative stuff I've went through has helped me to train this.

I'm also really glad that people could add onto what i was talking about. Don had a really good suggestion about constantly telling your kids how smart and talented they are.

And Boon...wow. You know I posted on this thread and I just felt like there was something missing...something that needed to be said. I've been reading all the other responses as well and everything seemed to be extremely helpful but still something was missing until you made your post. A short while ago I was commenting about the acceptance and it's funny because I've forgotten that in my own situation and for other people's situations as well and you are 1000% correct. Thank you for the reminder.

You were in a very calm state when you posted this weren't you Boon?

Mike

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:44 am

LisaLisa made a wonderful suggestion regarding giving your children the tools and skills that you are learning in the program. Learning these skills and having these tools on hand when they are young will be a tremendous gift to give them and can really boost their self confidence. As a child who grew up with anxiety I can see where learning some of these skills in this program at an early age would have done me a lot of good.

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”