im afraid og going srazy

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
azdoc

Post by azdoc » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:01 am

sometimes when im driving i catch myself seeing things out of the corner of my eye like a black spot and sometimes when i drive my head will kinga do a quick twitch. its wiered and naturaly i think im going crazy. just last night while sleeping i heared someone call my name i dont know if i was dreaming but i replied what and then woke up my girlfriend was sound asleep next to me. i think i try to see if things are really their are not or sometimes if i hear something i cant see i wounder if im going schizo

Boon

Post by Boon » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:29 am

You're not going crazy. You're not schizophrenic. You are not hallucinating. You have OCD. That's the nature of the disorder. When you welcome all this stuff in, you will no longer be affected by it. You won't "see" it as often and when you do, it won't be a big deal. It will just pass right through because you will no longer be attaching yourself to "it". Keep working the program. Persevere with your healing. You can cure from all this.

My best to you.
"Life is not about comfort. It is about living." Dr. Howard Liebgold

azdoc

Post by azdoc » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:01 am

thanks thats good to know its just well, i know what u say 2 b true i just get over one thought my heart and then 6 months latera new one comes alon thanks.

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”