unreality feelings

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
DerikForChrist

Post by DerikForChrist » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Let it overwhelm you, let it come, go toward it, let it have it's way with you, let it "kill" you, whatever you think it's going to do. Then, the truth will start to come out about this monster you've created.

Valeria83

Post by Valeria83 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:49 pm

Derikforchrist, you are so positive, did this program make you like this? I wish I could ignore those ugly and scary feelings and thoughts!

tundra

Post by tundra » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:15 am

I totally get what you are saying. If I was ill then at least someone would point it out to me in the past 9 years that I having been dealing with my anxiety. I try and just float with the feelings and give them no significant but I have these body symptoms that make it hard. I feel like I have this anxiety cycle, when its bad it last about 5-6 months and then goes away or I just stop dwelling on the thoughts. I exercise and try to eat better but I really don't want to take any meds.

RyanEK

Post by RyanEK » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:06 am

I get these feelings all the time and it feels as thought I am going to die, anyone feel like they are going to die?

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”