anxiety for no reason?

Are obsessive scary thoughts ruling your life? Do these thoughts seem beyond your control? Here’s how you can quickly address them and begin to feel better.
ArtIsMyEscape

Post by ArtIsMyEscape » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:33 am

Originally posted by Danilo88:
Lately I have been getting anxiety for no reason. It bothers me a bit since I was doing so well but I suppose I just have to deal with it and do my best not to let it scare me. Maybe it is more annoying than it is scary anyway. :?
I know exactly how you feal. For the past 9 months ive been doing so good managing my anxiety. maybe like having 1 every month. but the past 3 days ive had one every day and they are very intense. just know your not alone :] just like people who are trying to quit drugs im sure there are time when you slip a little. just dont let it get you down, worrying will only make it worse as ive found out from expereince. just keep moving forward :D

ArtIsMyEscape

Post by ArtIsMyEscape » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:37 am

Originally posted by ZZGrl:
Ohhhkkaay :roll:, anyways I feel the same way I feel anxious for no reason and then nauseous and I think being nauseous makes me feel even more anxious. I have IBS so I always feel nauseous whenever I get upset, though. It creates a viscious cycle. Its just been happening over the past few weeks, I get a feeling that something is wrong in the middle of the day. Or I wake up and I can't go back to sleep because I feel like there is something wrong, like I am late for a test or something, but I don't even have a test. Its not so serious that I feel like I am having a full blown panic attack its just unsettling and worrying. I am in my first year of college and we are nearing the end of the semester so do you think maybe its a stress reaction to the change in environment or a fear of impending finals (even though I am doing really well in all my classes)? I have also been drinking boba (tapioca) tea everyday could that have caused it?
tea sometimes has alot of caffiene in it. caffiene can make you feal wired and shakey, maybe making you worry that there is something wrong. stress can also make anxiety intensefiy as well. all of this is normal. try laying down and relaxing with a wet washcloth on your head. clear your head and try not to think. this helps me :]

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:29 am

Wow, I'm just reading this posting. It is very good at describing what is happening in your body with anxiety and panic feelings.

Thanks ArtIsMyEscape for your comments as well to bring this up to date! :) Paislee

Return to “Session 10 - How to Address Obsessive, Scary Thoughts”