Success

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
sftkym

Post by sftkym » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:41 am

Hi, I'm just looking at this program today. I have spent quite a bit of $$ trying to "right" me, from hormones, diets, books, etc. I need to get Anger Control first, than work on just overall happiness. I currently exercise regularly, NOW how to eat healthfully and have a wonderful family to include a marraige that is healthy, thriving and fun. I struggle with childhood issues that I'm reminded of often while raising my kids (qty4) and think that is where my anger and anxiety stem from and manifest in the way of debt, weight, anger and a sense that true success is not attainable.

so..my question is, can I find true success with this program, are there some "graduates" here that can relate to me and offer hope. I truly can't afford the program, but wondering if I can affort NOT to do it at this point.

Thanks so much

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:19 pm

Hello and welcome. I can only share with you my story. I have had anxiety/depression my entire life. I have tried all kinds of things in the past to help. I can honestly say this program, the Attacking anx/depression, along with working with a coach mentor who had graduated from the program have been life changing for me. I am doing so much better than I had ever expected. I finshed the program a little over a month ago. I have had moments when the old way of thinking has tried to creep back in. When I do realize it, I change my way of thinking and learn the skills I have learned. I think the key to recovery from anxiety and depression is staying conscious /aware of thought processes.
I know the program is expensive and especially the coaching program but for me it was money well spent. I wish you the best of luck. Take care and God Bless,

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”