So Sad today

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
MynameisChris

Post by MynameisChris » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:26 am

I don't know what to say other than I am so sick of feeling this way. I know I am to accept the way that I feel it is just so hard. I am my safe place? I don't feel safe in here. My doctor started me on a new medication Renerol or something like that because the other seroquel gave me leg pains. I didn't sleep good last night. I am to go to work today but I just don't know if I can, I guess I should anyways and if I can't do it then just come home. I know I am not to say this but why can't I just feel better?

debbie32

Post by debbie32 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:52 am

chris i know excatly what your feeling,i really do, i am too so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.i've also tried to accept these feelings, but they only depress more. i don't have the magic answer, i wish i did. all i can tell you is to force yourself to work, and when you get there, stay there.i have found that doing things i don't want to do, or things i have to do, does help. it takes your mind off things for awhile, and you feel good knowing you got out there and did something.i know everyday feels like a struggle and for me it is, but if you stay busy and listen to your tapes, it does get better. the chat ropom is also very helpful. i felt so alone until i talked to people who actually feel the same or felt the same way and they are very knowledgeable and can help.sometimes someone you don't even know can say something to make you see things differently, cause we tend to get in a certain rut and our thinking is one way. just try everything this web site has to offer, stay strong and know you are not alone and people really care here and can help.i know, i'm one of them. pick your head up and go out there and fight for yourself, and always know you have friemds here when you need to refuel. god bless you debbie

sc0ttyb0y

Post by sc0ttyb0y » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:29 am

Hi Chris and Debbie,

I KNOW how hard it is to accept feelings of depression and anxiety. It feels like your in a black hole, and you just can't climb out no matter how hard you try. I'm currently in Session 5, and I just want you to know that it does get better. These tools really work when applied. Just the fact that you shared your feelings with all of us on this board is something to be really proud of! That takes guts! I really believe you're both moving in the right direction. I know you're going to start feeling better soon. Each lesson offers keen insights into this condition, and I find that the more I understand, the less scary it becomes. So please hang in there and God bless.

Scott

debbie32

Post by debbie32 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:33 am

scott, just wanted to say thanks for such encouraging words. with people like you to talk to, how can we not get through this! thanks! god bless you too, debbie

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”