Help someone stole my wallet with the cards!

"Combatting Stress & Depression" Program participant's may post support questions here
SoCalDude

Post by SoCalDude » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:08 am

I am well into paying for the program via montly payments, etc. My wallet was recently stolen and my daily cards for week 8-15 was in the wallet. How do I go about getting the cards replaced. We all know that the program was very expensive. I hope that they will replace stolen cards for me without charging me a bundle! Who do I call?

Thanks,
SoCalDude

bna

Post by bna » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:21 am

Call your credit card to cancel it. they will send you new one. Then Let StressCenter.com know your new credit card account once you get them..

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:55 am

Try their toll free number 1-800-611-0857. I'm sure they'll be happy to help. Sorry you're going through the wallet being stolen. Bev

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:13 pm

Hi, If you are talking about the blue lesson cards from week 8 thru 15 I would be happy to xerox mine for you and send them to you if you would like. Let me know .

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Yes I lost the lesson cards! I will call StressCenter tomorrow. I hope they will send me out replacements at little or no cost considering I am paying a bundle for the program, and they were lost due to no fault of my own. I will let you all know what they do.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:34 pm

StressCenter rocks. I sent them an email through the website, someone responded by email today with a number I could call, and they are shipping me out a new set of cards no charge.

Today I am actually really starting to feel good on this program. I am telling myself that it will last! (positive self talk)

Return to “Participant Questions & Support”